Okay, not literally.
BUT I am talking about all of my random thoughts that aren’t so randomly created floating around in-between my ears and making my head full. So today I decided I am going to write a list of my thoughts, not in order of course, but just ones that have been at my attention lately and haven’t really left yet. Some are just humorous and others are very straight forward haha. I think in order to get it all out of my head I think its best to put it out there, AKA here in my personal not-so-private space.
So Here We Go!
- I am trying really hard to get this Masters Degrees going on a positive roll
- I am so very happy to be with my boyfriend and I feel lucky for having him in my life. Im so happy. 😀
- If a real life modern-day Jason and Michale Meyers fought who would win?
- Why is it so easy to get motivated but not stay motivated? Is it really all about instant gratification?
- How many animals of a Specific Breed does one have to own to be considered a “Crazy Insert Breed Name Here Lady”
- I miss my best friend Toru
- I miss my friends in general
- I want to get back into my Photography mainly the old school film Photography
- What is gonna happen after my shoulder surgery?
- What is actually entertaining? I don’t know if I am exactly.
- If my life was an anime would I actually be the heroine? I’d like to believe so, I also have a feeling it would be like one of those reverse harem things too, with deb-ochery (Shout out to Ouran Host Club Fans)
- Am I fat?
- Am I too Skinny?
- What’s orthorexia? Do I have it?
- How does one person get a dog and a cat to love each other when they aren’t the same age?
- How old is old enough to be considered an actual adult?
- Adulting is hard. Period. No Question.
- Is peanut butter actually good for you? I love peanut butter.
I think this is a good expression of my crazy non-logical and totally logical thoughts. As I read them they are kind of entertaining. I hope this made you laugh.
Until next time!